Real Estate Development Coordinator
If you’ve got a talent for keeping your team members organized and on task, we may have the right opportunity for you as a Real Estate Development Coordinator. We are looking for someone who can assist in the site selection and acquisition process including site research, identification, qualification, negotiation of purchase and sale agreements.
This role is also responsible to coordinate project scheduling, monitoring and 3rd party vendor management and communication as week as assistance of delivering entitlements of new stores on time and on budget for projects within the assigned territory.
• Develop and cultivate relationships with land owners , brokers and local influencers
• Arrange and assist in negotiate of purchase and sale agreements
• Create/Prepare documents for submission/approval
• Manage deal pipeline, approved deal timeline and issue tracking software
• Organize and prioritize issue/resolution for Development program/executive
• Assist in the management of all activities and communications between stakeholders, consultants including engineers and architects in order to deliver stores within appropriate timeframes.
• Schedule monthly, weekly or daily meetings with project team to monitor progress by checking off on each individual task and due date.
Job Skills & Qualifications
• Strong communication skills with high sense of urgency.
• Strong Organization and documentation skills
• Knowledge of Real Estate Acquisitions, real estate and contract law, real estate valuations and best practices of real estate project management
• Effective, efficient and results-oriented mindset
• Two or more years of experience in Real Estate and or exposure to Civil Engineering helpful
• Excellent ability to multi-task and delegate responsibility
• Two or more years of experience in Real Estate and or exposure to Civil Engineering
Other Essential Skills:
• Excellent organizational, analytical, relationship building/interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Proficiency in project management, budget management, and other customized software systems
• Ability to use mapping/GIS software