Currently open positions.
Director of Construction
- 10+ years of overall experience in Commercial Construction Industry.
- Experience in New Ground Up and Remodel Commercial Projects
- Construction process and costing
- Direct and coordinate, value engineer and oversee: contractors, architect and engineers on construction projects.
- Working with cities, counties and redevelopment agencies in entitlements for construction projects
- Knowledge of construction procedures, trade practices, building codes, project scheduling, project cost control, and safety procedures. Experienced in estimating, defining scopes of work and pricing labor and material during the bid process
- Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources. Ability to analyze and interpret financial data; comprehend, model, and analyze development project estimates
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management
- Three (3) years of supervisor and management experience.
- Experience in Coaching and Managing Team
- Willing to Travel
Superintendents for Arizona and Oklahoma
Looking for a Commercial Construction Site Superintendent for our Arizona construction operations. Retail projects. $1 – $2 Million dollar project value.
- Team Player 1st and foremost
- 3 – 5 years of experience in construction area Strong project management and communications skills
- Ability to read construction documents
- Familiarity with regulatory construction standards
- Good Communication Skills
- Able to use technology
- Contact LAHJ; Speak with them about their requirements and or policies for inspections etc…
- Contact utility suppliers; speak with them about their requirements, policies and timelines
- Contact DOT/City; speak with them about requirements to tie R.O.W to their street/highway
- Contact Sub’s; Let them know we are getting started and any unusual issues.
- Contact suppliers; Set up delivery date’s
- Create and email 4 Week lookahead schedule to ALL parties involved
- Create DG Weekly Report
- Coordinate sub-contractors and suppliers throughout the construction period
- Update weekly DG reports and 4 week lookahead schedules
- Purchase needed supplies and material and upload receipts
- Make sure subs are adhering to scheduling, plans, specs, scope of work, testing, and manufactures requirements
- Coordinate required inspections before next scope of work begins
- Coordinate with PM any additions/subtractions to Sub’s scope of work
- Make any and all attempts to make sure sub’s are working safely and within OSHA requirements
- Coordinate Dollar Generals deliveries and installations of owner supplied equipment
- MAKE SURE SUBSTANTIAL COMPLETION IS MET
- Post Construction
- Obtain Certificate of Occupancy from Local Authority Having Jurisdiction
- Make any changes/additions that the fixture crew needs
- Mark up drawings and issue an as built set
- Coordinate any warranty issues for the following Year
- Complete one year warranty walk through report
For more information, please reach out to us by filling out the form below.
Notice: Be careful of unsolicited emails asking for personal information. We will never ask for personal information via email in our initial job search.