Currently open positions.
Superintendents for Arizona and Oklahoma
Looking for a Commercial Construction Site Superintendent for our Arizona construction operations. Retail projects. $1 – $2 Million dollar project value.
- Team Player 1st and foremost
- 3 – 5 years of experience in construction area Strong project management and communications skills
- Ability to read construction documents
- Familiarity with regulatory construction standards
- Good Communication Skills
- Able to use technology
- Contact LAHJ; Speak with them about their requirements and or policies for inspections etc…
- Contact utility suppliers; speak with them about their requirements, policies and timelines
- Contact DOT/City; speak with them about requirements to tie R.O.W to their street/highway
- Contact Sub’s; Let them know we are getting started and any unusual issues.
- Contact suppliers; Set up delivery date’s
- Create and email 4 Week lookahead schedule to ALL parties involved
- Create DG Weekly Report
- Coordinate sub-contractors and suppliers throughout the construction period
- Update weekly DG reports and 4 week lookahead schedules
- Purchase needed supplies and material and upload receipts
- Make sure subs are adhering to scheduling, plans, specs, scope of work, testing, and manufactures requirements
- Coordinate required inspections before next scope of work begins
- Coordinate with PM any additions/subtractions to Sub’s scope of work
- Make any and all attempts to make sure sub’s are working safely and within OSHA requirements
- Coordinate Dollar Generals deliveries and installations of owner supplied equipment
- MAKE SURE SUBSTANTIAL COMPLETION IS MET
- Post Construction
- Obtain Certificate of Occupancy from Local Authority Having Jurisdiction
- Make any changes/additions that the fixture crew needs
- Mark up drawings and issue an as built set
- Coordinate any warranty issues for the following Year
- Complete one year warranty walk through report
For more information, please reach out to us by filling out the form below.
Notice: Be careful of unsolicited emails asking for personal information. We will never ask for personal information via email in our initial job search.